WATER FOR DIALYSIS
The Pall endotoxin filter cartridges, offered exclusively from AmeriWater, incorporate a Pall Endotoxin Filter Cartridgepatented covalent charge modified highly asymmetric hydrophilic polysulfone membrane, which provides retention of fine particles smaller than the membranes 0.2 micron rating. This endotoxin and bacteria filter provides up to 12 months of service or until the endotoxin capacity has been exceeded.
Quality Assured: Validated for use in dialysis water systems. FDA clearance under AmeriWater 510K for Water Purification Systems.
- Patented highly asymmetric membrane provides higher flow rates at lower pressure drops (5 GPM at 2.4 PSI ΔP per 10” length)
- Hydrophilic media requires no pre-wetting
- Extended life – cleanable, sanitizable (PAA and heat)
- Three times the endotoxin retention of comparable products on the market
- Materials of Construction: Polypropylene, Polysulfone
- 222-O-Ring connnection
For 12″ housing or 20″ housing
Maximum flow (GPM) 5 or 10